Learn how to do two step math problems with this video tutorial.
It is used to know the value of variable present in an equation which consists of one unknown variable. Consider an equation 5A+2=27. In the first step take 2 from LHS side to RHS that means, 27-2=25. Now in the LHS side we have 5A and in RHS we have 25. Now divide the 25 by 5( 5A=25 implies A=25/5). Then we get the result A=5. This is a single step to know the unknown variable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades