Learn how to do a rotation in geometry with this video! First step is to pout the pencil into the compass. Adjusting the pencil and compass needle is same. Suppose you want 165 degree size circle. Measure the reading with compass in protractor. Note the point and adjust the compass. After place the sharp end of the compass at the point and rotate the compass the circle will enabled. Next use protractor. We see 75 degree acute angle. Place the protractor on the line and mark the reading we want, which is now 75 degrees. So mark the point where the 75 degree is enabled put that mark on the protractor. After we draw the line, you have 75 degree acute angle. Geometry is very useful for school students in mathematics.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades