Radical expressions are those in which the radical symbol (under root sign denoting the square root or the nth root) is present (either multiplied or added). Solving these is a bit tricky, but involves similar algebraic maneuvers in a different way. This video begins with an explanation of the general rules to be followed while solving such mathematical problems. The concept of simplified form and its importance is also explained. The later half of the video explains the concept once more with the help of solutions to two example problems. The application of the rules mentioned above is explained in this part.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades