In this video the instructor gives you sample as of how to SLEP long multiplication. You start by breaking the numbers up to simpler forms. If you have a two digit number that your multiplying by a another two digit number you multiply the first two digit number and then buy the second digit of the second two digit number. You have to remember to carry the remainders. You then add your two multiplicative lines together giving you the sum. this can be done to cover any set of multi-digit numbers. Just and a zero to save space as you move down the lone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades