This video goes through the step by step process of doing long division with remainders. Multiple examples are used throughout the video to give the viewer a better idea of how to properly complete the difficult task. Perfect for anyone learning long division for the first time, or for anyone attempting to relearn long division after forgetting how to do the process (an all to common occurrence in a world with calculators on every cell phone).
The video is easy to follow along with and shows the process without skipping any steps. Follow along with a pen and paper, and try to do the operations before the are completed in the video. For example when asked if "how many times does 6 go into 27," don't wait for the answer to be given, but try and figure it out for yourself first. This will allow you to get the most out of this simple and easy to understand tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades