For anyone who has ever struggled with long division, this video offers some tips on how to perform this seemingly daunting task with relative ease. The example provided in this video is a very useful one and by following the steps of this video, you will be able to do long division easily. Starting from the right side of the number which is being divided, add 0's as place holders until you arrive at a number which can be divided by the number you want to divide by. Perform this one simple division first and subtract your value from the numerator in order to get the remainder. Using this remainder, carry down digits from the rest of the number you are dividing and continue until you finish all the digits and arrive at your final answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades