This video illustrates the method of dividing real numbers. The process is composed of the following steps -Step 1Take any two real numbers. Convert them to rational numbers taking denominator as one.Step 2Find the LCM of their denominators and multiply both the numerators and denominators by the LCM.Step 3Now find the reciprocal of the second number and move to the next step.Step 4Now divide the numerators obtained. The denominator are also to be divided and the quotient obtained should be rounded off to the nearest real number. The number obtained by this method is the quotient. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades