This video shows you how to easily divide proper fractions. In the first step, you have to calculate how many times does the denominator fit into the numerator. You need to divide the numerator by the denominator. If the denominator does not fit into the numerator, you have to write 0, followed with a point, at the top of the calculation ("0."). Next, you add a 0 next to the numerator (multiply it by 10). Now, you have to calculate how many times does the denominator fit into the numerator again. Add the result next to the "0." you wrote in the upper side. Then, multiply the denominator by the result you obtained and calculate the (numerator x 10) - (denominator x result you obtained). Then, simply repeat the steps until you get 0 remaining in the bottom. That's it! Good Luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades