In this tutorial, we learn how to divide numbers with exponents. The quotient rule states that we can divide two powers with the same base by subtracting the exponents. With the same base, you can subtract the exponents to get something that would be the answer. For example, if you have 6(to the fourth) divided by 6(to the second), this would come to equal 6(to 4-2). This would break down to equal 6(to the second power). Once you have this, you will be able to do the math for this and figure out what the answer to the equation is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades