This video focuses on how to do long division. She starts by dividing 1548 by 26, going incrementally between each value. She first take 26 into the first three numbers of 1548 (154) and gets 5, then takes the remainder of 24 (154-130) and brings down the 8 to get 248. She then divides 248 by 26 to get 9 with a remainder of 14. She then goes into some detail as to how to extract the decimal from the remainder by continuing the long division and adding zeros to the end of the divisor. At the end of the video she shows that 1548 divided by 26 is in fact, 59.5384615.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades