In this video, we learn how to divide bigger numbers. As an example, let's say you were dividing 843 by 13. To make this easier, write down the times tables for 13 down and keep adding up. After you do this, see how many times 13 goes into 84. Your table will tell you how many times it goes into the larger number. Thirteen will go into 84 six times, so write six on the top line above the four, then subtract 78 from 84 and write a 6 next to the 4. Now, work out the remainder and when finished, do reverse math to see if you were correct!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades