In this tutorial, we learn how to determine if you have a function. You will start off with two functions and their points. The 'x' values make up the domain of the function and the 'y' values make up the range. The input values are the domain and the output are the range. If you're checking to see if you have a function, you will need one 'y' for every 'x'. This means that each value has another one that goes with it. Each of the points need to have one partner with them, no more and no less. Once you understand this rule you will know how to determine a function!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades