In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to solve the area of a triangle. The formula for the area of a triangle is A = ½ x b x h or bh/2. The base of the triangle is always at the bottom; it is the side that the triangle sits on. The height is the length between the base and the highest point of the triangle. Multiply the base and height of a triangle; then divide by two or multiply by half. The measurement unit of the answer should be squared. This video will benefit those viewers who need help in mathematics, especially in geometry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades