This video teaches the method to find the area of triangle using law of cosines and law of sines together with the area formula. Law of cosines is used when you have the length of three sides. It states that the square of side 'a' is equal to addition of the squares of sides 'b' and 'c' minus the product of 2, b, c and cosA. The values of sides are substituted and angle A is found. This is substituted in the area formula which states that the area of a triangle is equal to the half of the product of b, c, sinA. The law of sines states that the ratio of side a and sinA is equal to the ratios of b, sinB and c, sinC. So, by substituting the corresponding values the angle is found and substituted in the area formula to find the area.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades