Do the polynomials, or "giant fractions" in your high school math homework have you puzzled? Let Doug Simms, an expert tutor from free math tutoring, walk you through some easy to follow chalkboard examples. He addresses common snags and challenges in the equation simplification process, as well as some great advice about the kinds of problems that you are likely to see on your math exams. There is no reason to go it alone when Doug Simms is waiting to help you in this free video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades