brettman6533 teaches you how to convert from cubic yards to cubic feet and inches. The volume of a cube is side cubed. If the side of a cube is 1 foot, then the volume would be 1 foot squared. Knowing that a foot equals 12 inches, you transform that into 1 times 12 in times 12 in times 12, which equals 1728 inches squared. If you want to convert a cubic yard, you have to remember 1 yard equals 3 feet. So now 1 yard squared is 1 times 3 feet times 3 feet times 3 feet, which is 27 feet squared. Now you know how to convert from cubic yards to cubic feet and inches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades