This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to compare 2 distributions with the Z-Score formula. In this example Doug's class has X bar as 71 and a standard deviation of 4. Corey's class has X bar as 68 and a standard deviation of 11. If both Doug and Corey beat the class average and have the same standard score, will Doug have a lower grade than Corey? If both of them have a standard score of 1.5, then Doug will get 77 marks and Corey will get 84.5 marks. So, the answer to the question is 'Yes". You can watch the video for the working out of the marks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades