Fractions are numbers written in the form a/b, where a, b are integers. Fractions can also be expressed in the form of percents by multiplying the value of the fraction with hundred. So we can always change percents to fractions and also fractions to percents. Remember that percent means hundredth. So percent means a fraction with a denominator of hundred. When you are given percents and asked to calculate its fraction, divide the percent with hundred. Now this fraction can be further reduced to its simple form. Its always better to represent fractions in their simplest form to avoid any kind of confusion, because a fraction can have an unlimited number of equivalent fractions. In this way convert percents to fractions. This video shows how to change percents into fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades