If you want to know how to calculate percent error easily, you should watch this video. Error is the amount of deviation from accurate values. Error calculation is not possible, unless you make a quantitative measurement of the various quantities involved in your experiment. Measurement can help us in calculating errors and knowing how right we are in our theoretical models. In calculating percent error, We need to get the experimental value and the value which you are aiming at, which is the actual value first. Subtract the experimental value from the actual value and take its absolute value. Divide the raw error by the actual value and multiply the relative error by 100 to get the percent error. You're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades