In this video the tutors explain about the concepts of Circular Velocity and Acceleration. She explains the concepts using a real world small experiments. She shows that the equation to calculate circular velocity is v = (2 * Pi * r) / T, where r is the radius of the circle the object moves in, and T being its time period. Now she takes the values from the experiment and calculates the velocity of the other tutor who is the object that runs around in the circle for the experiment. She even computes her centripetal acceleration similarly. This is a good video that demonstrates circular motion using a real world experiment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades