This is a great instructional video on how to calculate the age of Universe from Hubble's constant. The speed the galaxy moves away from us is directly proportional to the distance from us. Now think of big bang theory. Hubble's constant is equal to velocity over distance. 1 over Hubble's constant is equal to distance over velocity that is equal to time. Time equals to 1over 71. If you change it into all the same units words it is one over 71000 or 3.09x 10 to the power of 22. It is 3.09x10 to the power 22 over 71000 seconds. It is 3.09x10 to the power 22 over 71000 and 31,556,926 years. The age of Universe is 13.8 billion years.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades