So, you're speeding up.. on a skateboard, in a car, running.. and you want to calculate the rate at which you are traveling the faster you go? Check out this tutorial and learn a valuable physics lesson. This video will show you step by step how to calculate acceleration in physics and determine if an object is speeding up, slowing down or moving at a constant velocity. Acceleration is based on the direction of the object's velocity and acceleration vectors. That may seem like a mouthful, but this video breaks it down and you will surely grasp the concept by the end of the tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades