In this video, we learn how to borrow and regroup in math. First, look at the top numbers of the subtraction equation. Look to see if it's smaller than the bottom number. If not, look at the numbers to the left of each one on the top to see if you can borrow from them. If you can, then you will have to lower than number by one each time you are borrowing a number. Once you do this, you will be able to subtract the number at the top from the number at the bottom, even when the individual numbers are smaller than one another!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades