Learn how to apply the fundamental rule of proportions just follow simple few steps.
First step is take two fractions and equate them. For example (Top/Bottom)=(Top/Bottom).
Second step is to take left hand side fraction. From the top, multiply with bottom of right hand side and on the left hand side bottom, multiply with right hand side top and equate them.
Third step is calculate the value.
For example X/7=8/28.
second step is x=7*8/28.
Third step is get value of X=2.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades