This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to apply the 6th Law of Exponents. The 6th law of exponents says, to raise a product to a power, you can multiply each of its factors by the same power. For example if you have (acm) to the power x, that will be equal to the product of (a to the power x), (c to the power x) and (m to the power x). How is this done? (acm) to the power x is same as (a to the 1, c to the 1 and m to the 1). What we are doing is, we are multiplying each of those exponents by x.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades