In this video the instructor shows how to solve mixture problems using two variables. Usually in these kind of questions the problem statement goes like, if A costs $x for a pound and B costs $y for a pound, in what ratio should they be mixed such that one pound of the new mixture sells for $z a pound. So, in these kind of problems start with a box where you list down all the given data in the form of a table as shown in the video. Now denote the unknown quantity of A and B by two variables and start writing the equations from the available data as shown in the video. Finally solve the equations to obtain the desired result. This video shows how to solve mixture problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades